Home Forums WoodMart support forum Duplicate product quantity once added to cart

Duplicate product quantity once added to cart

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

de-marchi.com
    Participant

When I add a product via quick purchase, I don’t have any kind of problem: I select the affected variable, add it to the cart and it’s successful, when the same operation is performed within the specific page of the interested product, the “cart widget” closes immediately and the quantity of the selected product duplicates.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

de-marchi.com
    Participant

Good morning, we ran the test on the staging site so no disruption.

We proceeded as reported by you, deactivating all plugins (except the ones you specified) and reactivated all the ones we needed, only encountering the problem with the activation of the ‘Woocommerce Product Disclaimer’ plugin.

Thanks for the support, have a nice day!

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

de-marchi.com
    Participant

Good morning,
    if you provide me with an email address I will register you as an administrator.

Hello,

Please use this mail for the credentials: vedsitl@gmail.com

Best Regards

de-marchi.com
    Participant

Hello,
    your e-mail has been registered on the website.

Best regards

Hello,

I am adding the product to the cart from the product page and from the home page, the product quantity is correct: https://gyazo.com/e0c0aa6375b030d543b5c910cecc42c1

Please provide the page URL and actions step by step to reproduce the problem.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

de-marchi.com
    Participant

Hello,
    as previously stated, the problem seems to have been solved when the ‘Woocommerce Product Disclaimer’ plugin was deactivated.

Hello,

Most likely this plugin is not compatible with WoodMart. We have not tested this plugin with our theme and we cannot guarantee full compatibility.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)