Home Forums Basel support forum Duplicate regapcha

Duplicate regapcha

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

gizmoman
    Participant

Hi Guys, I got the same issue mentioned on my basel theme as well.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/duplicate-google-recaptcha-along-with-itheme-security-plugin/#post-52419

So could you please update it on the next theme update?

Also, can you please tell me what this image file name called shop_catalogue_x2 size? is this related to your theme?

How do I get rid of it if I don’t need it?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can edit the file basel/woocommerce/my-account/form-login.php and remove that “hook”.

Yes, that image size is related to our theme and you can remove it only customizing the file inc/woocommerce.php.

Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks. As far as I can tell I am not using the shop_catalog_x2 size image. So if I modify the php file then I have to keep on doing it for the future updates.

So what if I use the plugin I used simple image sizes and change the thump size to 0 X 0. so in the future when I upload an image it won’t create a thump for 400 X 400 right? alternatively, this plugin also gives the option of deleting it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we didn’t have a chance to test this plugin and are not aware of its features and functionality.

gizmoman
    Participant

ok, Thanks. it is not a major deal. but if there is any code I can add to my child theme function.php to stop it please let me know. Also, I have updated your theme and also the latest woocommerce ver and now I am getting this error message on my log file. Pls find the attached.

Both lines of code are exactly the same.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your FTP access so we can check these PHP errors?

gizmoman
    Participant

pls check the info

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works now? We can’t check it since we don’t have any error logs.

gizmoman
    Participant

pls check. it is gone off I think now but it kicked off some other errors today. none of the plugins are changed from yesterday.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are no errors from our theme in the error logs you provided.

coloribus
    Participant

Hello!
    please tell me how can I add transparency to the entire white block (from the far left to the far right, behind the picture) of this menu? and the second question: how can I change the picture?
    thank you so much☺

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1/ Find out which HTML block is added to mega menu: Appearance > Menu > Choose menu which set as main menu > Enter menu item > check Description field http://prntscr.com/j17fim If you do not see the Description field, activate in the Screen options (top right) http://prntscr.com/j17g2x

2/ Navigate to HTML block, find id specified in the Description and edit.

3/ In order to change the background you will need to enter the main row http://prntscr.com/j63o2x and switch to Design options. Set the image and configure http://prntscr.com/j63ohu

4/ In your HTML block, you will find also a block with the picture you can edit or delete.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Not sure why coloribus posted his/her issue on this thread, any way I also have an issue with my images.

1. All this time my largest image size was 600 X 600 and recently started uploading 800 X 800 size and all of a sudden my system is also creating a 768 X 768 size thumbnail image and not sure why?

it is labeled as medium_large and when I delete it the product image still loads as 800 X 800 . so it is a waste of space basically.

Is it also part of your theme? how do I stop it from creating it?

Hello,

Please provide your admin access I will check your settings. Also please provide the link to the problem.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

I looked further into this and found out that medium_large size was introduced by wordpress after 4.5 and the only way to get rid of the unwanted thumbnails is to add some code like this in the functions.php
    function add_image_insert_override( $sizes ){
    unset( $sizes[ ‘thumbnail’ ]);
    unset( $sizes[ ‘medium’ ]);
    unset( $sizes[ ‘medium_large’ ] );
    unset( $sizes[ ‘large’ ]);
    unset( $sizes[ ‘full’ ] );
    return $sizes;
    }
    add_filter( ‘intermediate_image_sizes_advanced’, ‘add_image_insert_override’ );

so will you be able to supply me the code for this and also your theme one called shop_catalogue_x2 to add in my child theme?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To remove our custom images size use the following code

function basel_add_image_size() {}

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks. Do I just add this line to child theme function.ph?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can add it to the child theme functions.php.

gizmoman
    Participant

thanks. But if I add that code won’t it stop all of the image sizes or just the shop_catalog_x2 size image? (I do need the other shop catalog sizes I think)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is only for shop_catalog_x2 size.

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)