Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dynamic categories on sidebar

Dynamic categories on sidebar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

refa
    Participant

Hi,
    I need to know is there any options available to make sidebar dynamic. I want to show the sidebar based on the category by a customer visit.

For example If a customer click on CATEGORY A then the products from the CATEGORY A should appear on that sidebar. If a customer click on CATEGORY B then the products from the CATEGORY B should appear on that sidebar. Is there any options to do like that?

Thank you,

Hello,

Woodommerce does not provide the option to show the products in the sidebar dynamically.

When you select a category in the sidebar (Product widget) the products related to this category appear in the main content. Do you mean this feature? If you do, you need to add the Product category widget into the Shop page widget area in Appearance > Widgets.

Best Regards

refa
    Participant

No.. When I click a product category from navigation or wherever that particular products (category), related to the category should appears on the sidebar.

Hello,

Woocommerce does not provide the option and our theme does not either. You will have to search for a plugin. We have not met or tested anything similar that is why we can hardly recommend anything.

Best Regards

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dynamic categories on sidebar’ is closed to new replies.