Home Forums Basel support forum Dynamic Pricing Discount per Role doesn't show % discount

Dynamic Pricing Discount per Role doesn't show % discount

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

theDevelopers
    Participant

Hello, I am using Dynamic Pricing and activated Discunt per User Role so that I will show to my clients a different price than the guests.

The prices already have a 5% discount and when they log in they get a 15% discount, which in total will be 20% discount.

The problem is that when I am logging like a client, the % sign remains at 5% instead of 20%

Can you help me with that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems that this problem comes with the extra plugin you are using and it is not related to our theme. Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme?

Regards

theDevelopers
    Participant

Default theme doesn’t show how much % discount I have.

Just your theme.
    Can we fix this bug?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is that this function works with WooCommerce sale price only. Unfortunately, we can’t change this functionality. You can disable this function completely in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Product labels and show default sale badge instead.

2hands10fingers
    Participant

theDevelopers,

The problem is with the plugin. If you look at their support stuff, you’ll see that discounts are ONLY shown in the cart. The plugin Customer Specific Pricing will not have the same issue. There were a few kinks when I got it, but most if not all have been resolved.

theDevelopers
    Participant

Yes, but I don’t wish to pay again for another plugin.
    Thanks btw

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we said, we are not able to change this functionality and it works with default WooCommerce sale price and you can simply disable it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)