Home Forums Basel support forum e-comm checlout

e-comm checlout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lenfries
    Participant

Since we installed Basel we are unable to process credit card payments. I’ve contacted the cc provider and an independent programmer and I am told it is a problem with the theme. We are alerted to some outdated template files but updating doesn’t help because apparently woo is integrated with your theme. The consultant said it doesn’t work likely because of rendering the iFrame, which I have no idea about or if it makes sense. The theme actually feels quite unstable and pages sometimes revert to old settings. Also, we get a 404 on out Blogs but I’ve checked all the settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lenfries
    Participant

Also, I am getting a 404 on the Blog link. I’ve tried re-adding it and if you put custom url it just says pending. If I leave it as the page it adds to the menu but has no link.

lenfries
    Participant

I forgot to mention that the consultant was wondering why it’s still in developer mode. I paid for a custom design and they used your theme but I’m not sure how legit they are. I don’t feel good about returning to the people we paid because I’ve lost all faith in them. I contacted you yesterday because of the template errors and you said by purchasing, activating and updating it should all work. If this can’t be fixed I’m going to switch back to our old design and request a refund on this purchase. Thanks.

lenfries
    Participant

I got the Blog menu item fixed 🙂

Hello,

Please check all the issues on the default free Storefront theme and then list the problem which you see only with Basel. If the problem occurs both on Basel and Storefront, it means that our theme does not influence nor cause the problem.

If you have any problems which appear only on Basel, provide your site admin access, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme if you run the child.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)