Home Forums WoodMart support forum E_ERROR

E_ERROR

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

loralora
    Participant

Every time I close the browser and open it again (provided that the pages that were there again load, including my site), I receive this message.

This takes about three weeks.

The site page itself (which was previously opened) is given to the user as broken. Only reloading the page solves the problem.

Since version 5.2 WordPress can detect errors with plugins or themes on the site and send you such messages automatically.

This time WordPress found a bug with the Woodmart theme.
    To solve the problem, you need the following information:

WordPress version 5.8.2
    Current Topic: Woodmart Child (version 1.0.0)
    Problem plugin: (version)
    PHP version 8.0.3

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

I disabled all plugins and switched to the storefront theme and did not notice any problems. When the browser was opened, there was no problem.

here are the messages from the product page, from the plugin Query Monitor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

loralora
    Participant

explanation: these errors are not only on the product page, but also on all others (main, catalogs, etc.)

Hello,

Please add this code to the function.php of the child theme:

function woodmart_cart_subtotal() {
    		if ( ! is_object( WC() ) || ! property_exists( WC(), 'cart' ) || ! method_exists( WC()->cart, 'get_cart_subtotal' ) ) {
    			return;
    		}

?>
    			<span class="wd-cart-subtotal<?php echo woodmart_get_old_classes( ' woodmart-cart-subtotal' ); ?>"><?php echo WC()->cart->get_cart_subtotal(); ?></span>
    		<?php
    	}

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

Thanks, it seems to work. I found no error this morning.

Please tell me, in the version of the theme 6.2.4, it is written what has been fixed.
    Is that exactly what you gave me?

I mean, do I need the code you gave me to use all the time?

Or is it already fixed? Should I remove code from my functionality?

Hello,

Yes, that has been fixed, please update to the recent version and deactivate the child theme to check.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

I disabled all plugins except builder, wokomers and woodmart core.

Previously, I had incomprehensible errors and I could not understand why. I wrote to you in the topic: You made changes, but the problem remained, today I went to the site and saw the same window with a site error.

anyway: there is a new problem that I discovered by accident. When switching to widgets using the classic widget for categories for workpress, I get a half-hidden error message. I see only part of it, and I have translated it for you in a translator. And yes – I tested this with a storefront theme and a woodmart theme.
    Please watch the video. And I attached the text of the message that came about this error in the widget.

loralora
    Participant

*widget for categories for woocommerce

loralora
    Participant

addition: perhaps it is related to the widget error about which I wrote above:

The preset options do not work with the woocommers category widget.
    The titles themselves change, but they don’t change if I navigate to the pages via the widget.

Please watch the video in the attachment. Extra plugins are disabled. (except plugin for links)

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

In this situation are you able to provide us your FTP access so we could troubleshoot it and provide you with a solution?

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

ok, please let me know when you’re done.

loralora
    Participant

and there is one more problem – when the site opens, the loading of the custom code does not always work. The page is loaded without taking into account the code that I wrote in “theme settings” – CUSTOM CSS.

this happens 40% of the time. CUSTOM CSS fills up only on 2-3 pages.

Hello,

The error has been fixed already and it would not appear anymore.

As for the CSS please describe the actions step by step to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Tell me – have you fixed a bug on my site inside, or will it be fixed in an update?

If I checkout the site a week ago, will all your fixes go away?

If possible: please describe what you did so that I could repeat it if I roll the site back.

Hello,

We will fix the issue in the nearest update. Meanwhile you can add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

function woodmart_cart_subtotal() {
    	if ( ! is_object( WC() ) || ! property_exists( WC(), 'cart' ) || ! is_object( WC()->cart ) || ! method_exists( WC()->cart, 'get_cart_subtotal' ) ) {
    		return;
    	}

?>
    	<span class="wd-cart-subtotal<?php echo woodmart_get_old_classes( ' woodmart-cart-subtotal' ); ?>"><?php echo WC()->cart->get_cart_subtotal(); ?></span>
    	<?php
    }

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

You gave me this code earlier.

What about the problems from the messages?
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/e_error/#post-334502

1. Apparently there is a conflict with the category widget woocommerce. (I shot a video for you earlier, please take a look. With the showcase theme, this error message is not present.

2. The same category widget woocommerce does not work with the preset function. (I have a different header configured for each product category). The presets do not change the headder if I navigate through the categories widget. (I also recorded a video for you )

At the expense of the preset rules themselves – it works and I checked it. I also display categories under the product names – and if I click on them, the header changes perfectly. The header also changes for product cards, depending on their category.

Hello,

We have provided a changed code, this code should fix the error.

As for the widgets, this is a WordPress bug, please install free Classic widgets.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

Hi, I have installed a plugin, “Classic Widgets”.

Please check another problem with Wp-page Bakery https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/wp-page-bakery/#post-333439

I described it in a ticket: Please note that the “main” build settings control itself is initially displayed empty and only after you switch from it to another control does it appear with the content.
    In the video, this can be seen on 0:46, 01:55
    There is a link to the video.

PLEASE REPORT ME WHEN YOU FINISH.

Hello,

Please update the admin access, we cannot log in.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

try it

Hello,

Please contact the host support and show these screens, there may be a problem on the server side we cannot log in: https://prnt.sc/21iljfx and https://prnt.sc/21iljzg

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

ok, try it on a test site.
    There is also a problem with presets and different titles in combination with the category widget.

Hello,

We are checking now and see that the widgets work properly: https://gyazo.com/2c7227c55879b07cf099e696538a0a54

PLease clarify the issue.

Best Regrds

loralora
    Participant

thanks for your time and help
    have you checked the work of the widget for categories of wokomers and different headers?

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/e_error/#post-335709

1. Apparently there is a conflict with the category widget woocommerce. (I shot a video for you earlier, please take a look. With the showcase theme, this error message is not present.

2. The same category widget woocommerce does not work with the preset function. (I have a different header configured for each product category). The presets do not change the headder if I navigate through the categories widget. (I also recorded a video for you )

Hello,

1. I have submitted this information to the development department, they will fix this in the update.

2. In order to make it work you need to disable the AJAX shop in the Theme Settings > Product archives.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

I turned off ajax and it worked!
    Thank you! I have no more questions on this thread.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘E_ERROR’ is closed to new replies.