Home Forums WoodMart support forum Edit a page or an article impossible

Edit a page or an article impossible

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Taomon
    Participant

Hello,

First, congratulations for the Woodmart theme. It seems very functional and I have a lot of hope of success. 😉

However, I have a problem editing pages or articles. Whether for the creation of a new page or an existing page, the visual of the article does not appear. Only a large white block is visible. The data on the page appears well with the Visual tab. (see screenshots attached)

I first thought of a bad installation, suddenly, I completely reinstalled WordPress, as well as the theme Woodmart, but the problem persists.
    I then tried to see the WPBakery settings that I think are good.
    I tried to install modules “TinyMCE” and “Classic Editor” without changing anything.

I’m a bit confused because I’m not very fond of Guttenberg and for now, editing and creating pages and articles is very complicated. Do you have a solution to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Taomon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Taomon
    Participant

Hello,

I put my answer in Private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t enter with this password. It seems to be wrong.

Taomon
    Participant

Sorry,

I forgot to validate the creation of the profile. 🙂

the login is working now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that there are a lot of files missed on your server https://gyazo.com/f5409c1c08192825bb79700c2b9287dd
    Perhaps, they were removed or not uploaded when you installed your WordPress.

Taomon
    Participant

Well,

I erased everything and made a new reinstallation of WordPress and it works again.

I reinstalled WoodMart and other plug-ins and for now, it seems to work. I admit I do not understand why it did not work before … But well, the bottom line is that it works now. 😉

Thanks a lot for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you will have any questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Edit a page or an article impossible’ is closed to new replies.