Home Forums Basel support forum Edit Cookie Buttons

Edit Cookie Buttons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

rufobellamy
    Participant

Hello,

Where can I edit the cookie buttons? I found where the correct place to edit the cookie info message is, but I cannot see where to change the text or link of the cookie buttons. Can you help me with this issue please?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

In order to configure cookies navigate to Theme Setting > Shop > Cookie Law Info

You will see the option to set the page for cookies what would change the link, you can change the cookies text.

Best Regards

rufobellamy
    Participant

I still don’t see where to change the text for the button ‘Accept’, which was my question 😛
    Can you please tell me what file php do I need to edit to modify this? Same with the Shopping Cart option…I would like to change this for a different word. I just don’t find where to change these words for new ones…

Thanks

Hello,

You can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

rufobellamy
    Participant

Hello,

I already checked out that option but I do not want to translate the whole theme. I just want to change one word for another word, and I guess I have to do that rewriting a php file through FTP. The problem is that I do not know which is the one I need to edit to modify the text of the cookie button.

Thanks,

Hello,

You do not need to translate the whole theme, you can translate one word and then delete the plugin.

Best Regards

rufobellamy
    Participant

But I guess that the plugin is going to translate the word with the same meaning in a different language. I want to use a different word in the same language. Is not there an option to change this field/text in a file.php?

Thanks

Hello,

You can find this word in inc/template-tags.php

Best Regards

rufobellamy
    Participant

Thanks a lot! You solved my question 🙂

rufobellamy
    Participant

🙂

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Edit Cookie Buttons’ is closed to new replies.