Edit footer button for smartphone and tablet
June 5, 2023 at 2:04 am #472538
What does the link https://woodmart.xtemos.com/products-category/ lead to on the tutorial website? I need to report this issue.June 5, 2023 at 2:09 am #472539
It has been 19 days and you have not resolved this issue for me. I have been eagerly awaiting assistance, but it is really disappointing. No one has been helpful or supportive, just casually and irresponsibly passing it off.June 6, 2023 at 12:33 am #472813
I cannot figure out what your issue is.
You started with Footer mobile navbar. Have you resolved this issue?
Then you switched to issue with
I don’t know how to create a button like the image below. Could you provide detailed instructions on how to do it? Thank you very much.
If you want to insert these icons int the Mobile navbar, you can upload images, I have provided the steps with manuals and screens several times.
If you want to show the Product category menu, I have provided all the options the WoodMart theme provides.
Please describe once again what you want to configure and where I will try to provide step by step instructions with video screens.
Best RegardsJune 6, 2023 at 2:43 am #472838
– I want to change the icon image of the mobile menu button, but you told me to create new buttons for ‘button 1,’ ‘button 2,’ ‘button 3,’ ‘button 4,’ and ‘button 5,’ and paste the path in. However, I don’t know where to find the path to paste. I want you to create a button with the same functionality as the ‘mobile menu’ button, but you’re not doing this. Why are you showing me the categories?
– The response time is too long. Please provide a detailed response and avoid being brief.
– I want to create ‘button ’ with the same attributes as the ‘mobile menu’ button, but with the ability to change the button’s image. Could you please provide me with step-by-step instructions to understand the process of creating it? Thank you.”June 7, 2023 at 1:12 am #473138
The mobile bottom menu cannot show the categories, however, you can add the mobile menu: https://gyazo.com/b3e72e2d2b5d6f1445e5d22e6a4457b7
The mobile menu can show product categories with icons: https://gyazo.com/4031a4ce17d2ec2fba2d214a1af3d925
You need to do the following:
1. Create a Product category menu in Appearance > Menu.
2. Add icons for the categories as described in this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-category-menu/
3. Then configure the Mobile menu: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/
but with the ability to change the button’s image.
Unfortunately, there is no option to create that.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Best RegardsJune 7, 2023 at 2:34 am #473145
“but with the ability to change the button’s image. Unfortunately, there is no option to create that.”
Is it possible to insert a CSS snippet to change the image of the button? If so, please guide me on how to add itJune 8, 2023 at 2:22 am #473434
I am afraid it is not possible otherwise we would provide the same.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register