Home Forums Basel support forum Edit Mailchimp Text Colour

Edit Mailchimp Text Colour

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

Hello I was just wondering if you know how I can edit the colour of mailchimp form’s text colour, for example where it writes “your email address” as a placeholder, I want it to be white.

Regards,

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access we shall provide you with custom CSS.

Best Regards

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

I have found a solution to this issue, I now have another query. Related products thumbnails are not appearing on single product pages or in the cart. However they do show if I am in the “customize” setting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to add the same tag to products to make them relative.

Best Regards

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

This I already know, the images are not appearing. In the previous photos I sent it illustrates when I am editing through the “customizer” the images appear.
    For example in the link below, I have linked a product which I have tagged with the word “rings” , to which I have also tagged another product. The images are not showing. But if I am in the customizer they show up.

Hello,

I see the related product and image http://prntscr.com/kx6kme

Best Regards

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

Okay I don’t know what is going on for me nothing is appearing. I have attached another link to which 8 products share the same tag “earrings”. The related products appear as desired when I am in the customizer, but do not appear on the frontend.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked the provided link https://gyazo.com/a91ba052e5332befceb25d4744801a73

I have also checked it in Firefox and Opera – all the same.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)