Home Forums Basel support forum Edit Newsletter Popup

Edit Newsletter Popup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cmsvnts
    Participant

This theme is amazing. I love it. I’ve tried to figure this out without any help, but I can’t seem to find it. When you enter for the first time, there’s this pop up where it asks you to sign up for a newsletter. It also happens to run that form on a mailchimp ID.

While I found the exact texts in the settings.php file, nothing happens when I edit the file.

<div class=”vc_row”>
    <div class=”vc_column_container vc_col-sm-6 vc_col-md-offset-6″>
    <div style=”padding: 70px 25px 70px 40px;”>
    <h1 style=”margin-bottom: 0px; text-align: center;”>HELLO USER, JOIN OUR</h1>
    <h1 style=”text-align: center;”>NEWSLETTER<span style=”color: #0f8a7e;”> BASEL & CO.</span></h1>
    <p style=”text-align: center; font-size: 16px;”>Be the first to learn about our latest trends
    and get exclusive offers.</p>

[mc4wp_form]

</div>
    </div>
    </div>

Please help. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you so much for using our theme.

You have found a wrong code that can’t change newsletter popup, it is just a default value that you get after installation. Change it you can in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Promo Popup. You don’t need actually change some php code, just insert your text here or you can create a HTML block with Visual Composer and then place it’s shortcode to the promo popup window.

Regards

cmsvnts
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Edit Newsletter Popup’ is closed to new replies.