Home Forums Basel support forum Edit register and log in screen

Edit register and log in screen

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

gfontain
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering how to edit the register and log in screen ? Indeed, there is an english text (please see attachment) and I would like to translate this text in french.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

gfontain
    Participant

Yes I already have downloaded Loco Translate, and already translating my website. But I can’t figure out where the register texts are…

Hello,

Part of the text you will find in Loco > Plugins Woocommerce and part of the text in Loco > Themes > Woodmart.

Synchronize the translations to see all the phrases.

Take into consideration, that one and the same phrase can be used in different places, that is why sometimes you translate the phrase and do not see the translation in the front end. Make sure you have translated the proper phrase

Best Regards

gfontain
    Participant

I checked the totality of the plugins and Basel. I just don’t find the texts I want to edit…

Hello,

Please provide your valid admin access.

Best Regards

gfontain
    Participant

Hello,

Please navigate to the Theme settings > Login/Register and change the text https://gyazo.com/93aef2edc6e7f36ff86589c3adc8df84

Best Regards

gfontain
    Participant

We are not working with Woodmart but with Basel. And this function is not available on Basel… see attachment.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, our mistake. This option is located in Theme Settings -> Shop -> My Account.

gfontain
    Participant

Ok thanks it works. And to edit the bottom left red rectangle ? Our privacy policy appears twice…

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a direct link to your page where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

gfontain
    Participant

Here it is

Hello,

Navigate to Woocommerce > Settings > Account & Privacy and edit the text.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)