Home Forums Basel support forum Edit Search and main menu size

Edit Search and main menu size

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

fharyobee
    Participant

Hi
    would like to customize search box and menu and also add MyAccount to main menu instead of top bar menu.

hope get it done.
    regards

fharyobee
    Participant

One main request is would like to set the product as in main page as given screen shot,
    i can do the carousel work but cant find a side box like shown in screenshot, want to add such a template to my main home page. Also sharing the link of e-commerce website in which all products as shown in carousel and right side is box with view all item from same category.
    sample web link https://www.flipkart.com
    hope you help

tnx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

We suggest you to use WPBakery page builder to add your products to your main page. Use our “Products (carousel or grid)” element for this purpose. You can create a row with two columns: right will contain your products and left one your text as you shown on the screenshot.

As for the customization of the header, sorry, but it is out of our theme support scope.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

fharyobee
    Participant

Hi
    What is problem with menu in mobile form. there are some white spaces for mega menu as like men title box with shoes and accessories sub-menus.
    and when i open site from it cames like this https://darya.store/?v=06fa567b72d7
    with v=06f… like version.
    regard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to create a separeate menu (clone your main ) Appearance > Menu

Do not add mega menu, it is not supported by the mobile menu.

Assign this menu to mobile.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)