Home Forums WoodMart support forum edit widget area in shop page

edit widget area in shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wphone
    Participant

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change the display of widgets on the shop page, and display each widget within an accordion menu, is it possible perhaps with an external plugin?
    Possibly to reduce the space inside each box and between a “filter” and the other on which css attributes I should act, thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please enter each widget and find the option to show as a dropdown. There is no option to show the accordion, you will have to find a plugin, we have not tested any that is why we can hardly recommend it.

Best Regards

wphone
    Participant

Please enter each widget and find the option to show as a dropdown. There is no option to show the accordion, you will have to find a plugin, we have not tested any that is why we can hardly recommend it.

Best Regards

Yes thanks, I’m testing some plugins

Possibly to reduce the space inside each box and between a “filter” and the other on which css attributes I should act, thanks

You have instead some “css” solution to reduce the various spaces, as highlighted in the attachment to the first post

Hello,

This is possible with CSS only, give your shop page URL I will provide the code.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)