Home Forums WoodMart support forum Editing Default Woodmart slider

Editing Default Woodmart slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mamunEcommerce
    Participant

i want to use hover effect to click on a full slider picture instead of button click in default woodmart slider . How would i do that ??

Hello,

Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because your current explanation is not clear enough to understand what you require.

Best Regards

mamunEcommerce
    Participant

ok i am using 2 screenshots to elaborate the scenario. Currently the wood-mart slider i am using is giving options to insert a clickable button to link within the picture .(screenshot 1)

2nd, scenario i want no button on the picture instead hover effect on slider picture that when anyone clicks on the picture using hover effect it directly goes to the link that i want to attach on the picture .
    hope i can now explain it properly

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

As you can see the WoodMart slider is based on the WPBakery page builder template. Rows and columns do not have an option to add a link. It is not possible to add a link to the background image.

Best Regards.

mamunEcommerce
    Participant

the suggest me a lightweight & easy slider plugin/option where i can customize like i wanted mentioned earlier except revolution slider because its slow down website speed drastically. while loading speed is concerned

Hello,

Sorry but we could not suggest you with any other slider plugin. Because we haven’t tested our theme with any other slider plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)