Home Forums WoodMart support forum elementor

elementor

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Akash
    Participant

when I am active elementor plugin but this page is not working see screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Akash
    Participant

now it’s okka but not showing xtemos element https://snipboard.io/8wXkfv.jpg

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution. Please make sure that you are using the latest WOodmart theme with all updated plugins.

Best Regards.

Akash
    Participant

check

Hello,

I have found that you have created the homepage with the WP bakery plugin so it will not edit in the Elementor page builder. You have to create the new page in the ELementor builder if you want to do. Otherwise, the Elementor page builder is working fine on your site, I did not find any issue.

Best Regards.

Akash
    Participant

please you’ll create a new page on elementor and you can’t find xtemos element already i have create a page but can’t find xtemos element

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Akash
    Participant

not working please log in my website and fix it thanks

Hello,

I have logged into your website. Actually this is the default behaviour of the page builder settings of the theme.

You can only use one page builder with the theme at a time. You cannot use both of them at the same time. You need to select your required page builder from Theme Settings >> General >> Page builder.

Then try creating a new page then all the xtemos elements will be displayed.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Akash
    Participant

I’ve select Theme Settings >> General >> Page builder- elementor but can;t show xtemos element
    please you’ll log in my website and clear it

Hello,

I have logged into your website, set the page builder as Elementor and created a test page and all the xtemos elements are displayed.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/10a4k5o

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)