Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor Can’t Save after edit

Elementor Can’t Save after edit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

please i have a page with high dom i want edit in it but elementor can’t save he showing wait

you have solution

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Avoid an excessive DOM size. The number of DOM elements are generated in the process of content building. All page builder elements are DOM elements. If you want to reduce DOM elements you will have to reduce the content: widgets, products, menu items, and others.

Best Regards.

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

you have solution for elementor working?

Hello,

To assist you more effectively, could you please provide additional details regarding the issues you’re experiencing? Including screenshots and a step-by-step guide to reproduce the problem on your website. Also share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

https://saudimedicalstore.com/wp-admin/

user : [email protected]
    pass: xL0aD@EPDJmYszSk6fF#QTMn

Attachments:

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

please not share my login details in your forum

Hello,

Now check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

i mean elementor can’t edit and can’t save i have true damaged images i have shared it with you

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

i have desactivated all plugins but without result please try your best from your end

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

please problem solved no need anything from your end thanks

Hello,

Now check back your site and check the issue. I have edited the home page and removed the image from the home page banner then saved the page. It is working fine.

Best Regards

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

Hello, I wrote you a message yesterday and told you not to touch anything and I informed you that the site is now working normally

aziztoubou2022
    Participant

I did not understand the meaning of your action. Did you mean to destroy the site?

Hello,

I have just checked your site and it is working fine.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)