Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor carousel in HTML BLOCKS error un small devices

Elementor carousel in HTML BLOCKS error un small devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

torosani
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m facing an issue with your theme. I’m trying to injet an HTML block in product page. Using Elementor, I’ve created a product carousel. Unfortunatelly, on mobile and tablet, once added this element, the carousel show the following error:
    Product image start grow and goes off the screen. I attach the screenshot.

I already try to troubleshoot my site by disable all plugins exept Elementor, Woocommerce and Woodmart Core.

Can you help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we have visited your Site in real time Mobile view, the Product Image seems to be appearing with the HTML Block being added already. Please refer to the following Video for reference in this regard: https://www.veed.io/view/85a746e5-6149-4ab6-8d1d-6ec4ad3c4132

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

torosani
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sorry, I disabled the carousel on mobile on production site to avoid problems with customers.
    You can check the issue on the staging site linked in extra content.

Thank you in advance,
    Best regards
    Davide

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Staging Site WP-ADMIN Login details along with the respective Block Edit URL in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

torosani
    Participant

Thank you,
    You can find everything in the Private Content.

Thank you for your support.
    Best regards

Hello,

We have checked the Block that you created, there was an issue with the structure of the Section created.

You had too many Columns created in this specific Section which was creating this concern. So, we removed the Section made by you > created your new Section with a 3-Column structure > in that we added the Products element in the middle column while the other two Columns remained empty > and then viewed the Product page from Mobile view it was appearing fine by then.

Also, the Price for this section Product is also hidden with the following Custom CSS applied on your Site:

#carousel-830 .product .price {
        display: none !important;
    }

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)