Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor does not load anymore

Elementor does not load anymore

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

a.eranil
    Participant

Hi support,

Elementor does not seem to load anymore when editing any page of the website.
    Switching themes to default themes, elementor loads again, but woodmart it does not load and asks to go to safe mode after a while. The problem still exists upon switching to main woodmart theme instead of child woodmart theme. Please solve asap since this is a huge issue. I have added the credentials to log in to website

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We just checked your website and Elementor works correctly for us. Please, check it from your end https://gyazo.com/6cdc3a5a3bb729942a77c7085d489160

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

a.eranil
    Participant

Hi,

That is very weird. I only get the following loading screen (see attachments).

I have tried different browsers,
    I have cleared and wiped cache both of website and browser,
    I have disabled browser extentions,
    It only opens up if I change the woodmart theme back to default wp theme.

Please advice, because I cannot work on this website this way.

Kind regards,

AER

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us a direct link to the page in your dashboard where you get this error so we can check it.

Kind Regards

a.eranil
    Participant

Hi Support,

It happens on every page I try to edit with elementor.
    Just for reference, I copied the link I get when I try to edit the homepage:
    https://savasdeco.nl/wp-admin/post.php?post=15577&action=elementor

a.eranil
    Participant

Hi Support,

To add to my previous comment, I have also tried logging into a totally different pc with fresh browser and it still shows the same faulty behaviour.

I tried logging into the account I made for you (xtemos support), and with that it strangely seems to work.
    What could the cause be that when trying with my admin account it fails, but with another account it seems to work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know what might be wrong with your account. But in this case, we suggest you create a new admin account with the default configuration. Your old account can be deleted.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)