Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor error

Elementor error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

We are starting to create a new website for a client… I can’t use the elementor plugin, it shows these errors on console, check private area.

When i put a information box addon and can’t make to save the page, it displays 500 internal error. Can be some issue with my server? Is your theme working perfectly?

I’m using php 8.1 and php memory limit 512mb and the other requirements are high.

Please answer me urgently… I’m having some problems with it.

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by sergiocosta.

sergiocosta
    Participant

Your information box has some issues. When i put this addon, i can’t save the page using elementor. Other addons apparently are working.

sergiocosta
    Participant

And button addon has the same issue…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

sergiocosta
    Participant

I just have your plugins enabled.
    Check the private area.

When you fix it, give me feedback.

Thanks.

sergiocosta
    Participant

Wordpress notified me with this:
    ================
    Um erro do tipo E_ERROR foi causado na linha 642 do ficheiro /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php. Mensagem de erro: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Elementor\mb_strtolower() in /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php:642
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/helpers.php(103): Elementor\Utils::parse_custom_attributes()
    #1 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/button.php(72): woodmart_get_link_attrs()
    #2 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/infobox/infobox.php(290): woodmart_elementor_button_template()
    #3 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/infobox/class-infobox.php(1022): woodmart_elementor_infobox_template()
    #4 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2268): XTS\Elementor\Infobox->render()
    #5 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(609): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode()
    #6 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(733): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content()
    #7 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(536): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_raw_data()
    #8 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(536): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data()
    #9 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(966): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data()
    #10 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(632): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->get_elements_raw_data()
    #11 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1021): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->get_initial_config()
    #12 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(383): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_config()
    #13 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->enqueue_scripts()
    #14 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #15 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #16 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2180): do_action()
    #17 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): wp_enqueue_scripts()
    #18 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #19 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #20 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/general-template.php(3043): do_action()
    #21 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/editor-templates/editor-wrapper.php(31): wp_head()
    #22 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor-loader.php(113): include(‘/home/om4n6mok/…’)
    #23 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(172): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor_Loader->print_root_template()
    #24 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->init()
    #25 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #26 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #27 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-admin/admin.php(419): do_action()
    #28 /home/om4n6mok/loja.novamouchaodoingles.pt/wp-admin/post.php(12): require_once(‘/home/om4n6mok/…’)
    #29 {main}
    thrown

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We switched to the default WordPress theme but still can’t use your dashboard and it always gives us 503 server error https://gyazo.com/cd15433cc74b5d50b8084f5d2037e6b0

sergiocosta
    Participant

Can be related to Server?

What do you recommend?

sergiocosta
    Participant

Try to wait a few minutes and try again later. This error is often temporary and will resolve itself.

I need to talk with hosting provider.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to check this with your server provider.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)