Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor Flex Container doesn’t work properly

Elementor Flex Container doesn’t work properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

riccardo.pucci
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not able to set Elementor Flex Container full width. I know Woodmart doesn’t support it because the feature is still in test, but I really need to use flex container to realize some particular web part. I saw in previous post that you forced the full width by using a specific CSS code. Can you help me please to fix the problem as well? As you can see in the home page there are elements full width where I used section, and sections that don’t cover the full width despite I set them as full width.

The access are shared in private

Thanks a lot for your support
    Riccardo

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please update all the plugins in Appearance > Installed plugins, The Flex container is compatible with recent versions of WoodMart and it should work as it works.

Please update plugins, and let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

riccardo.pucci
    Participant

Hi, unfortunately it doesn’t work yet. I replicated the issue in staging, in the bottom of the home page I created a red container with full width but it is displayed with left and right margin. Can you check please? Attached the url to access in staging, the page to check is home

Hello,

Please update the plugins in Appearance > Intatelled plugins, then update all your plugins in the Dashboard > Plugins. deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)