Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor hide on mobile when option “load optimized elementor css” enabled

Elementor hide on mobile when option “load optimized elementor css” enabled

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Rom2021
    Participant

Hello, when in the theme “load optimized elementor css” is enabled, the responsive setting in the elementor stops working!
    I hope the css related to it can be escluded since for some elements, in particular the sliders, this option is extremely useful because of the impossibility of changing the size of single elements for different size of screen.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Rom2021
    Participant

You can do whatever you want since this is a staging site

Rom2021
    Participant

Also, in the main site, i’ve enabled the option “disable owl scripts”, the owl scripts are still loaded for mobile…

Hello,

Please provide some relevant screenshots of how I can i reproduce the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Rom2021
    Participant

Hello, you can check it in the video.
    The procedure is:
    1, Enable optimized css for elementor in theme setting
    2, On the elementor page editor, choose an element to hide for mobile on the responsive section
    3, After edited, check the page on small screen. The problem is reproduced
    4, Disable optimized css for elementor, the problem disappears.

Hello,

This is how it works by default this option cuts a part of the Elementor styles including Responsive options.

We will fix it in our next theme update.

Best Regards

Rom2021
    Participant

okay, thank you

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Elementor hide on mobile when option “load optimized elementor css” enabled’ is closed to new replies.