Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor is not working

Elementor is not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi there, hope you are doing well.
    i am facing the same issue again, till yesterday elementor was working and everything was fine, but today when i went edit pages, the elementor is showing the issue again and is not working (please see attached)

Please look into this asap (its urgent:)) and please make sure this fix is not temporary as we will always need to edit pages.

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL where you have the problem, I have tried to edit the home page it works: https://gyazo.com/6dd3b86d980bcd4bbec4f6f6d670ec84 and https://gyazo.com/9f5d9f9c6d26ed8d2b39b0f9348dd5ee

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

you are right, i also just checked, and its working, in your other message you reported that deactivate plugins, but if you go to plugins, all plugins are activated, and it also stopped working when i was in the middle of editing the page (earlier when i opened this ticket) could you please check if this doesnt happen again?

Please also check my request about return to shop button redirecting issue

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on any default theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

ok i will do that update you. please update me regarding other ticket

Hello,

I have already done it.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

please check attached file, its not done, and if you are reffering to recent change, i can do myself and add margin in top and bottom in – value BUT as i mentioned, then the popup of age verification gets cropped out and we dont want that. please do a proper solution of this fix and them update me

Attachments:

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

nevermind.. i removed the image in popup to make its height less and used margin, i guess we are done with fixes and we would go live now. please dont change anything from now on. and thank you so much for all of your help and support! in case i need anything, i would update you.

please let me know how to leave the feedback about your theme,

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

This padding is important for all the Woocommerce templates, in order to remove it from the home page you need to add this negative margin to the first section if you use Elementor https://prnt.sc/uhivji

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Thank you! i managed it! you can close this topic sir! and please leave the webiste for now since we are love and i would update you if i need anything else. i have left the feedback to your theme, i really loved the design and all the features it gives compare to many others and i am also happy with your support!

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Elementor is not working’ is closed to new replies.