Home Forums WoodMart support forum elementor isn’t compatible with php version 8.0.29 and 8.1.20

elementor isn’t compatible with php version 8.0.29 and 8.1.20

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

in the previous days I told you that I have a problem with the elementor and it does not activate. I noticed it crashes with php version 8.0.29 and 8.1.20. i changed the php version to 7.4.33 and it solved the problem. everything works normally. but since version 7.4.33 is outdated what will I do from now on?

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution. Our theme is fully compatible with the latest plugins and PHP version.

Best Regards.

nice, I will wait for your update, thanks

Hello,

I have confirmed that the Elementor and Woodmart theme is compatible with the latest version. So please share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue after enable the PHP version 8.0.29 and 8.1.20 on your site.

Best Regards.

ok thank you, I’m waiting for your news

I want to let you know that I tried reinstalling php version 8.1.20 and elementor works normally and it doesn’t give me any error, I don’t know why I had this issue for the past few days. I hope it doesn’t happen again. anyway, thanks for your time and sorry for any inconvenience.
    Ηowever if you check it and find any problem please let me know

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘elementor isn’t compatible with php version 8.0.29 and 8.1.20’ is closed to new replies.