Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor or WPBakery?

Elementor or WPBakery?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jorgefrances
    Participant

I have not imported anything yet, what do you recommend? elementor or wpbakery? Thanks.
    Jorge

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

It is the most difficult question I frequently get. They are different and all depends on preference and purpose. For example, WP bakery page builder Tabs elements are better than Elemmentor widgets, however, most Elementor options, padding/borders and so on may be configured for all devices, and WP bakery does provide such. You will have to decide.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jorgefrances
    Participant

WP bakery page builder Tabs elements are better than Elemmentor widgets, however, most Elementor options, padding/borders and so on may be configured for all devices, and WP bakery does provide such. You will have to decide.

So you have given me two reasons favorable to wp bakery… no?

We are making an online store for +1,000 products hardware store, each product will be variable.

I don’t know which one to choose

Thanks

Hello,

Actually, both WP bakery and Elementor are suitable for the product pages to the same extent.

WoodMart widgets are provided in both: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/

You will have to decide to base other pages, which widgets to use, how complicated the design you have.

They both have their advantages and disadvantages. I would recommend you start with the staging site, make multisite, and try to recreate the most complicated page in both builders on different sub-sites, it would be easier for you to make a decision.

Please note you can use one builder on one site (sub-site). You will not be able to switch from one to another, that is why test and make the decision before you get down to the live site.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)