Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor Template

Elementor Template

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

katarasg
    Participant

In a fresh install i want to add elementor shop template from the ready made.So i did it but nothing happens the template remains the same.i made you credentials Can you look it?

Hello,

How do you add your page? Please send a page url I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

katarasg
    Participant

i have sen you login in private content chck it please

Hello,

Yes, I saw the login details but my question is Where do you want to add elementor shop template from the ready-made?

Do you want to import the demo site? Or any other pages from the demo sites?

Best Regards.

katarasg
    Participant

the main page is woodmart.lydiastore.gr. I want it to load the template in the shop .I have made a new template from Layouts>and download product archive template and enabled all conditions to show up but nothing happened.Check screenshopt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and edited the archive layout with elementor. Your elementor left panel is not working.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

katarasg
    Participant

I do what you said but the problem remains.Check aour conversation from beginiing.It is very annoying that i cant after 10 dayw of our conversation not install the temnplate i want.It is ridicoulous

Hello,

Now check back your site your Archive layout is working fine:
    Screenshots for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/XXNL3yr
    https://ibb.co/d2zNz5s

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)