Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor version 3.11.1 crashed two sites.

Elementor version 3.11.1 crashed two sites.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

aethwy
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have 2 online stores that have the Woodmart template.
    In addition, the sites have the elementor pro plugin. A few days ago, elementor was updated to version 3.11.1 and on both sites, the menu first disappeared, and then a blank screen appeared. Disabling all plugins except Woodmart, Woodmart core, Elementor and Woocommerce did not help. I can’t understand what happened. Please help. I completely transferred one of the sites to a backup domain where I can give access.

aethwy
    Participant

I also replaced the theme template with “Twenty-three” and everything worked, including elementor pro 3.11.1.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we are unable to access the Site shared by you, not even with Proxy too.

If there are any restrictions enabled from Server end in this regard then kindly disable them and then mention us so that we can proceed further with checking this concern on your Site.

Best Regards

aethwy
    Participant

Hello. After the second check made by me, I restored the site from a copy where there was no login and password for Woodmart. Sorry. Now everything is restored.
    Best regards, Andrew

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by aethwy.

aethwy
    Participant

The blank screen issue has been resolved with the release of version 7.1.3. But now there is a new problem connected with translation. If you translate the template using plugin Loco translate, then the elementor stops loading (hangs during the loading process). I think it has to do with translating the buttons that the theme Woodmart loads into the elementor. Deactivating the Loco plugin does not help, if you remove the translation from Loco, then everything works. Please take a look at the live site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Just deactivate all the plugins and activate them again on the site including the Loco translate plugin as well, then your issue will be solved.

Best Regards.

aethwy
    Participant

Hi
    I did as recommended. Deactivate all plugins, then activate them. Nothing changed. The elementor is not loaded to the end and hangs. When you disable the translation of the Woodmart theme in Loco Translate or disable Loco, the Elementor is loaded and works correctly. Elementor hanging 100% is due to the translation of the names of the elements that Woodmart loads into the Elementor.
    Take care.

Hello,

Your site is not working for me and showing this error: https://ibb.co/jbvS3Lx

Please share the correct URL of WP admin backend.

Best Regards.

aethwy
    Participant

See privat content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be broken because of wrong translations for the following texts https://gyazo.com/e1eca1b76fb8d89d026fe1584c36295e
    Try to remove them and check how it works.

Kind Regards

aethwy
    Participant

Thank you very much for the help. I removed the translations of the phrases for which you showed and Elementor earned. Have a good day.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Elementor version 3.11.1 crashed two sites.’ is closed to new replies.