Home Forums WoodMart support forum elementor widget background color not changing

elementor widget background color not changing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

veje
    Participant

Hello,
    When I update the design I edited with elementor in the admin panel, the changes I made in the admin panel are not reflected on the page. There is also a page that gets smaller and bigger when you first enter the page, and I couldn’t figure it out.

In the first example, you can see that I changed the entire color of the background in the elementor widget settings, but it did not reflect on the site.

Likewise, the green campaign poster is reflected in black.

For now, I changed the background of the entire site to that color in order to prevent the bad look, if you wish, you can turn it off and look.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

It usually happens due to the Cache plugin on the Site when the changes aren’t correctly reflected on the Site preview but appearing correctly under the editor builder of the page.

So, remove the alternative solution of color adding you had done > then deactivate the LiteSpeed Cache plugin on your Site > then preview your Site after clearing browser cache > it was appearing fine by then.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)