Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor's popups don't appear at all

Elementor's popups don't appear at all

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AivenPost
    Participant

I have some popups, which must be shown themselves or using buttons. I was optimizing my web-site using css&js compression and deactivating, and after that all popups worked correct (older screen 389). After updating WP and WoodMart they don’t appear at all: as using buttons, as themselves. Elementor’s editor doesn’t look well too (screen 401)
    I didn’t change anything over this time. I tried to cover them and republish – nothing, I tried to clear cach – nothing too. I’ll be delighted to get your help 🙂
    Best regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

AivenPost
    Participant

private

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works now on your website? https://gyazo.com/cfc6af595c3903556cfd42ec9fdddffe

Kind Regards

AivenPost
    Participant

Hi, it works! Thanks!

By the way, what was the problem? I think I should know it, because I will might cause it again.

I’ll try to activate rest of plugins and I’ll write you here, if I break something 🙂

Kind regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have activated Elementor JS scripts in Theme Settings -> Performance -> Plugins. They are required if you use default Elementor widgets.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)