Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elements are not turning off the items on the product page

Elements are not turning off the items on the product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Userlearn
    Participant

Hello,

Theme Settings>Single product>Elements not working. I turn off for example Breadcrumbs on product page, Show share buttons(off), Stock progress bar(off) – but nothing is turning off on the product side, it is still there. I clear cookies, catche, and open website on incognito page. Also I have problems with product gallery once is showing once not. I downloaded latest demo “Accessories” with demo content and this content is not working properly.

Aslo on the incognito page as not sign in customer, when I add to cart even if there is option Theme Settings>Shop>Display widget marked the widget does not show. It work on non-incognito website.

Where is the problem with all that?

This is fresh instal of WordPress, all other plugins deactivated, I will not give you admin access. As I see other people have similar problems. When you will fix those issues?

Userlearn
    Participant

v.7.0.3 of the theme. Also when installing there were no cart, my account and checkout page in the demo I needed to add it manual. Is it normal that there were no checkout page, my account and cart at the demo “demo accessories”? I have one more your theme and when I downloaded demo content everything was there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Userlearn
    Participant

When installed demo content of Fashion Minimalism everything worked good and everything was turning off correctly. Something is for sure wron with your new demo content od “Accessories” when you will fix this?

Userlearn
    Participant

On the newest demo also changing images does not work Theme Settings>Single product>Images>Thumbnails position

Userlearn
    Participant

One more thing

Hello,

We are really Sorry and apologize for all the inconvenience caused.

Actually, this isn’t a Theme bug regarding the “Accessories” Demo. The thing is, under the Accessories Demo when you import it > the Single Product pages as well as the Shop pages in this Demo are made through the Custom Layouts, which you can find under the Dashboard > Layouts. So, as these Pages are made with Custom Layouts edited with Page Builder plugin active on your Site > that’s why the Theme Settings options aren’t working on them because the widgets or elements are added through the Page Builder in those Layouts and you need to edit those Layouts to configure the things on it or you can simply remove the Conditions added on these Layouts so that the Theme Settings options will work accordingly. Please refer to the following Video in this regard to get better understanding: https://www.veed.io/view/0b81995a-222c-487f-9747-2bcdaa4bb16b/

Best Regards

Userlearn
    Participant

Now all looks simple:) Thank you.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Elements are not turning off the items on the product page’ is closed to new replies.