Home Forums WoodMart support forum Eliminate white border around popup on WoodMart theme

Eliminate white border around popup on WoodMart theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

warren
    Participant

Hi There,
    If you go to any page on our website (see link below), you will see an “ASK A QUESTION” button in the top right corner of the header. If you click on that button, a popup will appear with a thick white border all the way around the popup (see screenshot). Do you have any idea how to eliminate the white border, or reduce it down to a 2px border? The popup is an HTML Block and I’ve tried to change the background color and border of the Row inside the HTML Block, but that doesn’t work. For some reason, it won’t let me adjust the thickness or color of the thick white border around the popup.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

warren
    Participant

Hi Luke, a link to the login credentials have been provided below in the private area.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

For the Row from the “Popup – Ask A Question” HTML Block I suggest adding a negative margin (-30px) for fixing that.

https://monosnap.com/file/SVBjCfftgjaMomt2NvzgArz8bSBqZt

Feel free to reach out so we can discuss possible options moving forward.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)