Home Forums WoodMart support forum Email/First Name/Last Name Empty after Checkout Refresh

Email/First Name/Last Name Empty after Checkout Refresh

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mazs91
    Participant

Dear Support,

I have an issue on my site. Most probably this is not related to the theme, but I thought you might be able to help.

When a user goes to the checkout, fill in all the information. Goes back to the shop page and comes back again to the checkout, all the previously filled data is available except the Email Address, First Name & Last Name. These three fields are empty everytime you load the checkout page.

Can you guide me to sort out this issue?

Mazhar

mazs91
    Participant

I have deactivated all the plugins, changed the theme. Same issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

mazs91
    Participant

Problem is not with the theme. I was wondering if you know the solution to this problem..

The Email Address / First Name & Last Name fields ara empty at every Checkout page load, even if the user has added the information previously and the session is the same

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It may be some issue with the WooCommerce plugin. But we don’t know any setting that may cause this problem in the plugin.

mazs91
    Participant

I checked the woodmart demo and the same thing i happening there too… so apparently it is a woocommerce problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it seems to be a WooCommerce problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)