Home Forums Basel support forum empty shop page and filter not working

empty shop page and filter not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mhdkandil
    Participant

hello , i’m running basel theme in English as default language and Arabic as secondary with WPML.
    So often my shop page in English version shows no products i fix it by saving the setting under woocommerce>>products, but as i fix it the filters in the Arabic version stop showing any products. I save the settings again then the Arabic filters work again but the English shop page return empty again !
    please advise

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

mhdkandil
    Participant

Hello Artem,
    We tried the fix as you recommended , we create a staging site to test on , bu the problem keep returning , we even changed the hosting from Godaddy cause we thought caching was causing the problem but it’s still there , less often but still there.So we conclude its a problem between caching , woocommerce and the theme itself.
    please check attached screenshot of the Empty Arabic shop page we had this morning
    Please let us know how you can help fix this issue.
    Regards
    Mohamed Kandil

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If it doesn’t work with other themes then it is not our theme bug. You need to turn off all plugins one by one to see which of them causes this problem.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)