Home Forums WoodMart support forum Empty white space appearing on tablet device

Empty white space appearing on tablet device

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

Please have a look at the link below.

Open the F12 Console and define your device as iPad Mini (or similar).

Scroll down and click on “CONSULTER LES COORDONNEES”

In the pop-up, you’ll see the third-colum having white space altough there are no space added in the column.

Why do I see this space before the third-column? It should be on the left-side, not on the right-side.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To get a better idea regarding this concern please check this on a real device on which you are referring to then see if the issue is occurring there too or not.

Right now, as we are seeing it, it seems that there are two buttons too on the left area that you mentioned which are covering that space. So, please check those.

Best Regards.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear Aizaz,

I checked on a real Apple device, and I can reproduce the issue.

Please let me know why the white space appears?

Thanks
    Simon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The two buttons on the left, Telephone and Google Maps are taking that space and covering that up upon the certain device so, you need to check those buttons column offset for the Tablet device under the page builder editor for that HTML Block popup.

If you are unable to check yourself, then please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Credentials in private

Hello,

For the Tablet viewport, the space mentioned is showing as empty: https://snipboard.io/X0sYDC.jpg

It seems that the structure that you have followed under the HTML Block isn’t best for the Tablet view on your Site. That gap isn’t editable and one can’t add anything there right now as we have checked.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please close this ticket, thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Empty white space appearing on tablet device’ is closed to new replies.