Home Forums WoodMart support forum Equalizing dropdown menu and slider revolution height

Equalizing dropdown menu and slider revolution height

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

MaFrance
    Participant

Hi there,

We have the following issue on our website page: http://www.francejetaime.fr/shop-front/

We want to perfectly align the bottom of the dropdown menu with the homepage slider (that comes from revolution slider)

On big screens, it aligns perfectly, but on smaller zoomed laptop screen, the menus is too big (cf attachment).

It seems difficult to me to change the settings of the dropdown menu. Maybe one way to solve the problem is to act on the height of the revolution slider?

Best,

Marius

Hello,

You can show the Browse category in the content. You need to create two columns apply Mega menu widget in the WPBakery page builder chart. The second way is presented in the Fashion Demo : https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-fashion/demo/fashion/

Best Regards

MaFrance
    Participant

Okay, I will try that today!

Meanwhile, we detected another issue, on the same page as before:
    http://www.francejetaime.fr/shop-front/

The principle of this page is to display a promo banner next to each product grid.
    However, if you zoom in with your web browser (Chrome, Safari), the promo banner disappears.

How can we solve this issue? Is there a setting for global responsiveness of the page?

Many thanks,

Marius

MaFrance
    Participant

By the way, I have trouble making revolution slider perfectly fit my right-side column. The size is not responsive compared to the max height of the drop down menu. I saw that you managed to do it on your fashion demo page.

How can you ask revolution slider to fill a column in a responsive way?

Many thanks,

Marius

Hello,

Check the column settings, Responsive tab and make sure that the columns have not been set to be hidden on mobile.

Best Regards

MaFrance
    Participant

Thank you, it works!

Could you also help me with the slider revolution equal height issue ?(cf my previous message)

Thank you,

Marius

Hello,

You need to increase the slider height to fit the height of the Categories

Best Regards

MaFrance
    Participant

Dear Elise,

I tried playing around with the slider height in slider revolution, the problem being that according to devices and screen sizes, the dropdown menu and the slider don’t always align well.

I would like to tell the slider to fill the column without going beyond the column. In that way, I could set the row as “equal height” for both columns and solve the problem. How could I do that?

Thank you for your help,

Marius

Thank your for

Hello,

Yes, I understand the problem. However, our theme does not influence the issue.

If you set the fixed height to either of the elements they will be cut.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)