Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error 403 on WP-ADMIN

Error 403 on WP-ADMIN

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jitesh
    Participant

Hi ,

Now i am not able to access wp-admin. Please update immediately as business is running on the site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please read the following article for help in fixing the error:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-403-forbidden-error-in-wordpress/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Jitesh
    Participant

Hi Team, the site was last updated by you using my FTP credentials. After that only i am facing this 403 error issue. Also from your above video i am not able to fix the issue. Request you to solve it asap.

I have deactivated all the plugins and now the wp-admin is coming like this shared in the screenshot. Requesting again to help me with the error immediately as i am not able to access the site and i am losing business.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Jitesh
    Participant

Hi Team,

It is working fine with default wordpress theme.

Request you to please help resolve the issue asap.

Credentials shared in the private.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and it is not allowing me to visit any of the options it keeps displaying the Forbidden Error.

Please ask your hosting providers for help about this and ask them to Disable Mod_Secutiy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Jitesh
    Participant

Hi, the issue came because there is malware in the code and last time your team has installed some plugin because of which malware entered.

Check the screenshot, the malware has entered in index.php

Now provide me resolution asap.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please read the following article for further help:
    https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/remove-malware-from-wordpress-site-wordfence

Best Regards

Jitesh
    Participant

Leave it please i have fixed it myself

Hello,

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Error 403 on WP-ADMIN’ is closed to new replies.