Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error 503 and Frequently bought together variation issue

Error 503 and Frequently bought together variation issue

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

lahori2001
    Participant

Hello Sir
    I purchased this theme few a week ago. now I am developing my website and continuously facing this problem . i created two accounts managing accounts in WordPress. one account role is as manager and second is admin. we two people are working on the same website. whenever i login through admin account and try to make changes from backend, the whole website goes down and shows error 503. i checked my cPanel. it shows full physical memory and CPU usage. I contacted my hosting provider. they said admin. ajax sends too many request to the server may be. they asked me to install wp heartbeat and some other instructions. but still i am getting this error. it happens only when I use admin account and the other person use manager account. if we both use manager account, it works fine.
    my second issue is regarding Frequently Bought Together. i apply this option to a product. when i select a variation of 6 to 7 year size of main item the offer items shows 2 to 3 year size in add to cart window. its not giving size option in the offer items. i am sending the screenshots. have a look.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

500 Internal Error is a generic error and says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Could you please send us a link where we can see the problem with Frequently Bought Together products? Also, send us some screenshot so we can better understand your problem.

Regards

lahori2001
    Participant

ok .. this error only comes when i use wp backend as admin. otherwise when i use as manager it works fine… secondly i am sending you frequently bought together issue screen shots and link is https://www.shanigarments.com/product/t-shirt-for-boys/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us your admin access so we can check your Frequently bought together products configuration?

Thank you

lahori2001
    Participant

Sending You Details in Private message

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please temporarily disable all plugins that are not related to our theme on your website? We can’t check the problem because your website server response is too slow at the moment.

lahori2001
    Participant

i talked to my hosting company. it took appx 2 hours to investigate error 503 on my website. i am sharing their comments with you.

“According to my check, the issue occurs because of admin-ajaxes.
    The admin-ajax. php file contains all the code for routing Ajax
    requests on WordPress. Its primary purpose is to establish a
    connection between the client and the server using Ajax.
    WordPress uses it to refresh the page’s contents without reloading
    it, thus making it dynamic and interactive to the users.
    So heartbeat will limit the ajax request in order to decrease
    load on CPU.”

i already installed heartbeat plugin. then he deactivate all plugins but still the error was there. finally he change theme to default … after making changes here is another reply.

“Thank you for being so patient. As per our Technicians, it is possible that such an issue may be related to the website’s theme. In order to check it, I’ve enabled all the plugins back and changed the website’s theme to the default one as shown here:”

When they activate default theme. i reload multiple pages. they were working fine. no cpu load was taken. it means theme is causing this issue. Kindly have a look
    Regards

Attachments:

lahori2001
    Participant

Here is another reply from the hosting company

“According to our technicians, it will be better to look into the optimization of your website(especially your theme) to resolve this issue.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

According to my check, the issue occurs because of admin-ajaxes.
    The admin-ajax. php file contains all the code for routing Ajax
    requests on WordPress.

Admin-ajax file is a core WordPress PHP file that handles all the AJAX requests. Not from the theme only.

When they activate default theme. i reload multiple pages. they were working fine. no cpu load was taken. it means theme is causing this issue.

Please, switch to the default theme and give us an instruction on how to monitor your CPU load in real time. We will check how it works with a default theme and compare to WoodMart.

Kind Regards

lahori2001
    Participant

i am sending you some details.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the cPanel URL seems to be wrong and we can’t access https://gyazo.com/c567ce79886a1b0cc2363d8a09313cba

lahori2001
    Participant

i am using the same details to login to my cPanel account. kindly check details again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website with the default WordPress theme and it got the same CPU load as with WoodMart. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/fa4c7c13b29fdfc37ac96e93b51e1ba6
    We switched to the default theme and opened 5 pages of your website to see this problem.

Kind Regards

lahori2001
    Participant

i am stuck between hosting and theme… don’t know what to do . what you will suggest to counter this problem, and one more thing , i asked you to check frequently bought together option. when I choose size of shirt in main item. it should change the size options in the offered items. but in cart it shows the first variant of the option like i choose 6 to 7 year size in main item but in bundle it shows 2 to 3 years sizes. I already send you screenshots.
    thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We suggest you try a different hosting provider. You can get trial periods for Cloudways or Kinsta hosting and check how your website will work there. They are better optimized for WordPress websites.

As for frequently bought together, it correctly adds variations to the cart specified in the bundle settings here https://gyazo.com/c4023779d076f3e18fcd0e60538c70a1
    You need to check your variations IDs and add correct ones. Note that when you select a variation of the main product, your bundled products are not changed.

Kind Regards

lahori2001
    Participant

ok … i will check with hosting.
    for frequently bought together i am talking about front product page .. i add the correct bundle.. look at the choose size option in the screenshot that i send in attachment. i chose size 6 to 7 but in cart its showing 2 to 3 for bundled items. there is no option of choosing sizes for bundles.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You choose which variations to show while creating the bundle itself. Check this in Dashboard -> Products -> Frequently bought together.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)