Home Forums Basel support forum Error adding to cart

Error adding to cart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bak
    Participant

Hi,

One customer has called me because the websites did not let her add to cart.

I have checked the site but I do not see the error. But I have checked the error_log in my hosting and I foud this error:

[26-Jun-2019 05:43:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() on null in /home/ditralie/public_html/jowyoriginals.com/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce.php on line 1894
    [26-Jun-2019 05:44:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() on null in /home/ditralie/public_html/jowyoriginals.com/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce.php on line 1894
    [26-Jun-2019 05:45:05 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() on null in /home/ditralie/public_html/jowyoriginals.com/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce.php on line 1894

Could you help please?

To let you log in in my site I need to know from wich country do you log in. My hosting provider has a restrintion for the country are out of spain.

Thansk

Hello,

I have checked the Add to card does not work.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, reinstall WooCommerce plugin and our update our theme to the latest version. Then disable all external plugins and send us your admin access so we can check.

Kind Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)