Home Forums Basel support forum error after installation of themee

error after installation of themee

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kalaniketan
    Participant

Hi,
    i just installed basel theme n activated it.
    but m not able to see Base Import n page setting option under Basel in wordpress dashboard.
    when i click on theme setting m geeting message : Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.
    also m not able to install required plugin WPBakery Page Builder, YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, Theme Options Framework.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please navigate to Appearance > Install plugins > install and activate all. Start Woocommerce wizard

Best Regards

kalaniketan
    Participant

When i tried to install plugin its giving me error message. please find attachment. n also m not able to see the basel import option n page setting in dashboard. please assist asap.

Attachments:

kalaniketan
    Participant

Hi also i m expecting ur reply on my all queries which i have mentioned in my 1st post

Hello,

Deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme please.

Best Regards

kalaniketan
    Participant

Hi,
    i did that still its giving me same error
    n also why m not able to see the basel import option n page setting in dashboard.please let me know this point also.

Hello,

Please confirm the permit to deactivate all the plugins for a while of checking.
    Make full back up of the site.

Best Regards

kalaniketan
    Participant

please find attached file n let me know is FILE USAGE column in left sidebar is causing problem to install plugins wpbakery page builder, woocommerce n other plugins.

Attachments:

Hello,

It means you have not space enough for uploading and installing any plugins or content. You need to contact your host company and increase the capacity.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)