Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error after migrating to another server

Error after migrating to another server

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Branike
    Participant

Good day. We migrated the website to another server. We used the All-in-One WP Migration plugin. Unfortunately, the webpage has an error message. The next time you update the theme, the look will go wrong. I will ask for advice, help.

error message:
    Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/mnt/data/accounts/m/xxx/data/www/xxx/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/dynamic-1547814751.css) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/rw030400:/usr/share/pear) in /home/rw030400/www_root/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Dynamiccss.php on line 25

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Be sure that you are running the latest version of the theme.

Thank you in advance

Branike
    Participant

Yes, I am enclosing

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see the following error when trying to open your admin link https://gyazo.com/64d40851f0092e87cdcd67cf0cdabb53

Branike
    Participant

Ok try now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have an outdated version of the theme and you need to update it first.

Branike
    Participant

yes i understand that. but after updating it will change the css

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What CSS do you mean?

Branike
    Participant

that when I update the template. It will change my appearance. CSS styles will not be specified.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Since you have a very old version of the theme, you will need to reconfigure your Theme Settings and specify all the parameters like colors and typography. Otherwise, you will have a lot of problems and errors.

Branike
    Participant

Ah, I understand, so I can’t avoid change anyway.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, that is correct. Feel free to contact us if you will have any problems.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)