Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error Code in home page

Error Code in home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

e.elleithi
    Participant

I got the error after applying the patch updates

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution. Also Try to temporarily disable the CDN and remove the server cache/browser cache /site cache.

Best Regards

e.elleithi
    Participant

HI

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hello,

I am not sure if i try another theme, will it affect my entire site or not?

Will trying another theme have negative effect on my site and page and all the content?

This is issue started to happen immediately after i applied the patches updates.

Hello,

Switching to another theme temporarily won’t affect your site content or pages. You can safely switch back to Woodmart afterward, and everything should return as it was. Always recommend backing up your site before making changes.

Best Regards

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hi,

I activated the WooCommerce Storefront theme.

The issue is not resolved.

Please check the attached video.

Hello,

If the issue still showing with the default theme then it means the issue is from the server or plugin not with the theme. We have reported the same issue here in the old topic:

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/problems-with-woodmart-theme-and-woocommerce-plugin/#post-477764

You can read the solution from the customer given here:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/problems-with-woodmart-theme-and-woocommerce-plugin/#post-479207

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)