Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error: Import AJAX problem

Error: Import AJAX problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

jborrazas
    Participant

Hi how are you,
    I am trying to install the demo content of the WoodMart theme, but when it reaches 2% it is stopped and after a while it gives an error “Import AJAX problem”
    I appreciate a solution.
    Juan.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Try to increase PHP limits on your server (timeout, upload max size, memory limit) twice and try to run the import again. If it will not help, please, provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

jborrazas
    Participant

Hello,
    I have increased the parameters of time and memory, but the error continues.
    I appreciate a solution.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, install our theme, all the required plugins and run the WooCommerce setup wizard so we can try to import data ourselves.

jborrazas
    Participant

Hello,
    Everything is already installed.
    Thank you.
    Juan.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but now we can’t connect to your FTP https://gyazo.com/630a8e0ca640798b9665eb5aae82c7e3

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but even standard WordPress import mechanism is not working. We tried to import simple light XML files via Dashboard -> Tools -> Import -> WordPress and it simply doesn’t work. Seems to be a problem with your hosting server.

jborrazas
    Participant

Now you can enter via FTP.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, but we already test that the import doesn’t work in your WordPress core too.We tried to import simple light XML files via Dashboard -> Tools -> Import -> WordPress and it simply doesn’t work. Seems to be a problem with your hosting server.

jborrazas
    Participant

Please try by FTP.
    I already installed everything again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No need to check it now since the import doesn’t work because of some problems with the server or with your WordPress installation. As we said, default WordPress import doesn’t work too.

jborrazas
    Participant

My hosting provider asks me, if you have any error code about the import. Or if the WoodMart template has some special requirement at the moment of importing the data.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t get any errors. You can simply try to import our xml file from woodmart/inc/dummy-content/base/content.xml via Dashboard -> Tools -> import -> WordPress and you will see the problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)