Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error Import Prebuilt Website Decor

Error Import Prebuilt Website Decor

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

carlos-0191
    Participant

Hello, I try to import the Decor website and when it reaches 75% it returns this error: “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance”.

Only the necessary plugins are active, Elementor, Woocommerce and Woodmart Core.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

carlos-0191
    Participant

Wordpress user and password:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your FTP access also? Thank you in advance.

carlos-0191
    Participant

FTP access:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Dummy content can’t be imported on your website while your WordPress system doesn’t have access to server file system. You can check it by trying to install some plugin. You will see FTP prompt window https://monosnap.com/file/pl2iyqLrVT0RRRGliUR4hK3mO5Lhop
    It means that WordPress can’t write to files and directories and that is why our dummy content can’t be imported correctly. You can ask your hosting provider to configure your website and files permissions to solve this problem.

Kind Regards

carlos-0191
    Participant

It is already configured correctly.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have imported the dummy content on your website. Please, test it from your end now.

Kind Regards

carlos-0191
    Participant

I was able to import the Decor template without problems, just one more thing, it gives a warning when loading the SVG files, do you know what the problem could be?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that the file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

carlos-0191
    Participant

Is not importing Shop, Pages and Elements sections an import error? Do I have to import these sections in another way?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The shop page is imported but was not added to your menu. You can add it via Appearance -> Menus.
    Elements and extra pages need to be imported separately via WoodMart -> Prebuilt websites -> Additional pages.
    Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)