Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error importing demo conten + error activating the theme

Error importing demo conten + error activating the theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

janice_summer
    Participant

Hi,

1/ I just purchased the theme, and installed it on a clean latest wordpress, with no added plugins. When I want to import the demo content I get : Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

2/ Second bug: when I want to activate the purchase code, I get this error: API request call error. Contact your server providers and ask to update OpenSSL system library to the 1.0+ version.

I checked phpinfo() and I have SSL version, so the error is wrong : OpenSSL/1.0.2k

This is the first time I have those bugs with an Envato theme, as I have a very modern hosting system.

I added FTP access in the private section. Please feel free to add the demo content.

best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that your host bocks all the requests to our server and that is why you can’t activate it or download the dummy content.

Kind Regards

janice_summer
    Participant

Hi,

This is the first time I have an issue like that, with lots of Envato themes in the past.

1/ Can you specifically point to where exactly the so-called blocking occurs ?

2/ Can you define exactly how the request operates, so I can ask my hosting provider ?
    So a detailed technical log of the issue, so that the hosting provider has enough information to solve this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. A lot of images should be downloaded from our dummy content server while importing. It may be caused by other problems as well. But we suggest you to investigate this first.

2. Log of the problem should be somewhere on the server. You can ask your host try to activate the theme and check the logs during this action.

Kind Regards

janice_summer
    Participant

Hi,

I looked at the log-files of the server, and the issue was caused by:

mod hosting limits.

So I upgraded the hosting limits, and added more power to the php settinghs (php memory limit, timeout, …), I also added php memory limit 1500MB to the wp-config.php.

Now it worked 🙂

Thank you for the help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any additional questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Error importing demo conten + error activating the theme’ is closed to new replies.