Home Forums WoodMart support forum error in theme header builder in dashboard

error in theme header builder in dashboard

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

Hello,
    There is an error in the theme header builder in the dashboard I can’t edit or modify my headers, and when clicking header builder display this message
    ” The header builder cannot be loaded correctly. Probably, there is some JS conflict with some of the installed plugins or some issue with the header builder script. Check your JS console to debug this. Try to disable all external plugins and be sure that you have the latest version of the theme installed and then check again. ”

Also, the header sometimes does not display on the front of my site, how we can solve these issues?

I’m using the wp rocket plugin and deactivated it and all other plug-ins but the issue still exists.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

I staged my site and deactivated all plugins except the plugins related to your theme but the header builder still display the same message.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that the JS script related to the header builder is customized and broken now. Please, try to reinstall the theme completely and test how it works.

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

I reinstalled the theme completely and test how it works in my staging and production sites but the problem is not resolved still exists.

The theme file was installed from my Envato account and uploaded directly

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still see the broken code. You can check by yourself by opening the file woodmart/inc/admin/assets/js/builder.js. There, you can see the following code https://gyazo.com/f44d28a4aeab521d48adf3c1989e853b
    Then you can open this file on your computer after downloading our theme from ThemeForest and you will not find this code in our original theme package.

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

I replaced the builder.js file in the path with the new one from the downloaded file but the problem still exists

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still see the code in that file. Can you check it by opening the file in the browser https://smartbody.me/testing/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/assets/js/builder.js

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

I opened the file in guest mode but there is no code in the file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use the following link https://smartbody.me/testing/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/assets/js/builder.js?ver=6.1.1
    It seems like you have some cache on your server and it loads the previous version of the file at the moment.

Kind Regards

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

Thanks for your help, the problem was resolved in the live website by replacing the theme file, clearing the server cache, and opening the website in another browser.

Now the header builder working without any problems.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘error in theme header builder in dashboard’ is closed to new replies.