Home Forums WoodMart support forum error message

error message

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kw
    Participant

This is a longshot but for some reason when I login to my wordpress site I’m getting this error message. Is it at all related to this theme? Or are you aware why it may be. I’m aware this may not be your remit, just looking for some help!

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function mkdir() on null in /home1/codefgro/public_html/dreammarkt/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_filesystem.php:187 Stack trace: #0 /home1/codefgro/public_html/dreammarkt/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_filesystem.php(126): Redux_Filesystem->do_action(‘mkdir’, ‘/home1/codefgro…’) #1 /home1/codefgro/public_html/dreammarkt/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_helpers.php(679): Redux_Filesystem->execute(‘get_contents’, ‘/home1/codefgro…’) #2 /home1/codefgro/public_html/dreammarkt/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_api.php(634): Redux_Helpers::get_template_version(‘/home1/codefgro…’) #3 /home1/codefgro/public_html/dreammarkt/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_api.php(60): Redux::getExtensions(‘woodmart_option…’, ”) #4 /home1/codefgro/public_html/dreammarkt/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): Redux::loadExtensions(Object(ReduxFramework)) # in /home1/codefgro/public_html/dreammarkt/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_filesystem.php on line 187

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is an error in your version of the Redux Framework plugin. You need to update it to the latest version and it should work correctly.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)