Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error updating WPBakery Page Builder

Error updating WPBakery Page Builder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

irebolledomu
    Participant

I have version 6.2.0 of WPBakery, the system suggests updating to version 6.3.0, but when trying to update I get the following error:

“An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder.”

Attached image of the error.

Please your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

irebolledomu
    Participant

Update Woodmart Core and now when trying to update WPBakery the error is different.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

You can update the plugin in Appearance > Install plugins. If you have any problems (these problems are often caused by the host security or size max size limitations) you can upload and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

Best Regards

irebolledomu
    Participant

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

I understand what you are telling me, but at this point I got lost. Please help how to do this.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme, then update the plugin in Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)