Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error when trying to place a widget

Error when trying to place a widget

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dreamsite
    Participant

I am trying to add “WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav” widget in a shop. However, it’s not placing with a js error “woodmart_media_init is not defined” (placing but now displaying):
    customization_menu
    JS_error
    I tried to disable all plugins except:
    * Elementor
    * Woocommerce
    * Woocommerce Payments
    * Woodmart core
    *TranslatePress
    Disabling (almost) all plugins haven’t resolved an error. I receive it when I try to place widget in the shop widgets area or if it’s already placed there I just have this error in console when I enter customization menu (first error on the screenshot) and when I enter shop widgets area (second error). When I am regularly browsing the shop page I don’t see any errors but the widget is also not showing.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Before we dive in, I will need admin access from you. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access?

It will help me dig deeper and find a more personalized solution to your problem.

Kind Regards

Dreamsite
    Participant

Sending the necessary info about the issue in the extra info field. All plugins has been disabled (except woodmart core plugins)

Dreamsite
    Participant

The link I sent in the extra info was processed by the system so it’s invalid. Please go to the shop page and go to customization menu.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, it’s a bug. The issue with errors in the console resulted from the lack of the necessary code. We feel terrible about this mistake and regret that this error slipped past our quality processes. In the next update it will be fixed but if you want to fix it now, please provide your FTP access so we can help to fix it.

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards

Dreamsite
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for such a sincere response. Everything is alright, you quickly discovered the issue and you are ready to fix it asap.

Please hold on a bit, I will organize the server access as well as all file transfer protocols are available in the internal network only. I’ll let you know.

Dreamsite
    Participant

Attaching the login info.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, clarify where is your website situated (https://prnt.sc/QIXiou0SsGT5).

Thank you for your time and honesty.

Kind Regards

Dreamsite
    Participant

Info in the extra info field.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

This issue has been fixed on your website, please check how it works now.

Kind Regards

Dreamsite
    Participant

Awesome, it’s working now. Thank you for quick fix of the problem!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m glad we managed to sort this out.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Error when trying to place a widget’ is closed to new replies.