Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error with "add to cart button" triying to buy on another country

Error with "add to cart button" triying to buy on another country

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi,

We have payed again your support because we have a big problem, we sell products on Spain, UK and France, our store is on Spain and woocommerce is configured as it.

So much customers from france are sending us emails that they can’t buy items in his country, when they choose the product and click “add to cart” the button keeps on an infinite spinning and nothing happens, a letter of a customers says:

“I am from France this is my adress : 414 Chemin du Bac, 60610 Lacroix Saint Ouen, France
    The suit is at 249€, and this is what happened when i try to purchase (see the picture). I click on « ajouter au panier » and then the white circle spin in the blue case for an endless time. And the shipping cart remain empty.”

We tryed to reproduce the error but is imposible from us, if we introduce this address we can buy without problems, but this is the 5º customers that reports the same error trying to buy outside of Spain, where is configured the woocommerce plugin.

We don’t have the same error with another wordpress templates, maybe is the AJAX? We don’t know, our knowledge about programming languages is null.

Waiting for hear about you,
    Thanks

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Attach screenschot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

How is it possible to reproduce the issue from our side? You said that it doesn’t happen on other templates, how did you test that?

Regards

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

HI,

we think that maybe using a proxy with an IP from france can work, but really we’re unable to reproduce it, we have paid the support for contact us because maybe another customer reported the same error, maybe in another thread this problem is reported and fixed, you never heard about this error?

I haven’t tested that, as I say, I don’t know nothing about programming
    sorry 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Usually, some problems appear when WooCommerce geolocations options are turned on. But we never heard about endless spinning loader from users from a certain country. That is why we can hardly advise you here. You should be able to reproduce the problem on your website (or create a staging copy), and then investigate which plugin or theme causes this problem.

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi,

With a proxy the error appears as described by our customers, please, open http://www.franceproxy.net and browse https://nucomplements.com/tienda/triton/?lang=fr

Before browse nucomplements uncheck “remove scripts” and “remove objects” or ajax won’t work, you will see 23 errors on console, one called “ajax adding to cart error” and 6 “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins and also check with default WordPress theme.

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi,

We have made the test that you requested me, with external plugins disables and woodmart theme makes the same error, is an ajax error it seems

With wordpress theme it works correctly

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

OK, so please activate the standard theme so we can check how it works. Then, we will switch to the WoodMart and compare both requests to see the difference. Also, describe step by step how to reproduce the error on your website with proxy.

Regards

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi, I explain step by step what I do.

Wordpress twenty seventeen theme installed:

First go to: http://www.franceproxy.net and browse for: https://nucomplements.com/tienda/flot-quad/?lang=fr and disable “remove scripts and objects” and browse

Then click on the “add to cart” button and works correctly with “twenty seventeen” theme installed and all plugins activated.

Make the same with the woodmart theme and the spin of the “add to cart” button will make an infnite spin and nothing happens, you can try with all plugind enabled and disabled it does not change nothing.

Attach screen recording while testing

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. We see that our theme is still active.

2. All JS are broken when we visit via this proxy website. The website is not working correctly at all.

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi,

now you can check with twenty seventeen theme, activated right now

I don’t know another way for connect me from a French or United Kingdom IP, if you know will be a great thing,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t have a way to do this either.

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi guys, you can mark this threat as solved, if someone have the same problem I explain:

Some hostings blocks the access to the “admin-ajax.php” file for security reasons in some countries, for example, my hosting was blocking all the requests that we’re made out of my country “Spain” so, if someone try to make a purchase connected out of Spain, they can’t do it.

I solved this error with the Hosting by turning down some security rules.
    Thanks for your time guys!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out and share your solution here.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Error with "add to cart button" triying to buy on another country’ is closed to new replies.