Home Forums Basel support forum Error with Demo Content

Error with Demo Content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JackDaniel
    Participant

Hi,
    I have just purchase your really awesome theme but I have some weird thing about dummy data. I mean, I wanna have Lingerie Theme, I have followed the user guide and after import firstly the “Base content” have imported the lingerie theme.

After that, I have my theme with some products in home page that is like the Lingerie but, the top bar is White and not black and the featured product are shown different from the lingerie theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello JackDaniel,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme.

First of all our dummy content doesn’t include any images from our demo, we replace them with some other free to use images. This is noted on our themeforest item description page.

Header color can be easily changed in Theme Settings -> Header -> Appearance. We have already changed it on your web-site 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Xtemos

JackDaniel
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,
    About dummy content I mean about products because in the Lingerie theme, the products are display differents from this demo import.

For example if you go over the product you’ll have a different aspect from the lingerie theme.

thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are talking about hover effect for products you are able to choose it in Theme Settings -> Shop. We have changed it for you to make it the same as per our demo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Error with Demo Content’ is closed to new replies.